We, at Insulin.Store, care about our Customers and your positive experience with our company first of all, but we simply cannot take back some purchases – this is the Law of Canada. Below you can read the rules for the return and exchange of goods purchased from us.
According to the Laws of Canada, goods of good quality are NOT subject to return and exchange:
- medicines and drugs;
- hygiene items;
- cosmetic products;
- other non-food items.
What products can be returned and exchanged?
According to the Laws of Canada, you get the right to return and exchange drugs of non-quality. In this case, it is possible to return or exchange the products within 90 days from the date of purchase if there is a fiscal receipt and an expert opinion.
- Before the return of any product is accepted, the Customer should obtain an Authorization Code (RMA number) from Insulin Store;
- The Customer should return the product in its original packaging packed in a container;
- The Customer should prepay the freight on all returned product;
- The Customer will receive the credit directly after the returned product arrived at our warehouse and was approved;
- Product shipped by mistake of Insulin Store will receive full credit;
- Product returned within 90 days of invoice date in a saleable condition will be subject to a 10% reprocessing fee.
- Insulin Store will not credit the not *eligible for return products.
The list of non-eligible products:
- Product returned without RAM (Return Material Authorization) number;
- Product returned in more than 90 days after the date of the invoice date;
- Used or open product;
- Expired product