Basic Properties of Trulicity 1.5 mg
Truilicity 1.5 mg is the dosage form of a pen for injection is a solution with dulaglutide ( a glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor agonist) as an active ingredient for blood sugar control for patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Other excipients of the medicine include: anhydrous citric acid – 0.07 mg, mannitol – 23.2 mg, polysorbate 80 (vegetable) – 0.10 mg, sodium citrate dihydrate – 1.37 mg, water – q.s. up to 0.5 ml.
You can buy Trulicity on our website Insulin.store at the best prices in the United States. Please note that Trulicity is not a substitute for insulin therapy. You need a valid prescription from the doctor to conduct a purchase with our company.
Use Trulicity in adult people with type 2 diabetes mellitus to blood sugar control:
- as monotherapy, if diet and exercise do not provide the necessary glycemic control in men and women who are not indicated for the use of metformin due to intolerance or contraindications;
- as part of combination therapy with other hypoglycemic drugs, including insulin, if these drugs, together with diet and exercise, do not provide the necessary glycemic control.
Trulicity should be injected subcutaneously into the stomach area, thigh, or upper arm area. The drug should not be administered intravenously or intramuscularly.
The drug can be administered at any time of the day, regardless of the food intake.
The recommended dose is 0.75 mg once weekly, which may be increased to 1.5mg later depending on the blood sugar level.
The recommended weekly dose is 1.5mg.
Skipping a dose
If a dose of Trulicity has been missed, it should be administered as soon as possible, but it can be changed if necessary as long as there are at least 3 days (72 hours) before the next scheduled day. If less than 3 days (72 hours) remain before the next scheduled dosage, you must skip the drug administration and enter the next dose according to the schedule. In each case, patients can resume their usual regimen of drug administration once a week.
Symptoms of dulaglutide overdose in clinical trials included gastrointestinal disturbances and hypoglycemia.
Treatment: in case of overdose, symptomatic therapy should be started in accordance with the clinical signs and symptoms.
Injection Pen Instructions for Use
The single-use pen for Trulicity is a disposable, pre-filled, ready-to-use injection device. Each pen contains 1 weekly dosage of Trulicity (0.75 mg / 0.5 ml or 1.5 mg / 0.5 mg). Each pen is designed to deliver only one dose.
When the patient presses the green injection button, the pen will automatically insert the needle into the skin, inject the drug, and remove the needle after the injection is complete.
Before you start using the pen, you need to:
- get the drug out of the refrigerator;
- check the labeling to make sure the correct drug is taken and that its expiration date has not expired;
- inspect the pen (do not use it if the pen is damaged or the drug is cloudy, discolored, or contains particles);
- Wash the hands.
- From the side of metabolism and nutrition: hypoglycemia;
- From the gastrointestinal tract: nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain, decreased appetite, indigestion, constipation, flatulence, bloating, gastroesophageal reflux disease, belching, acute pancreatitis;
- General disorders and disorders at the injection site: weakness, local reactions.
In case of severe side effects or their long manifestation, please immediately report it to your doctor.
- hypersensitivity to the active or any of the excipients that make up the drug;
- type 1 diabetes mellitus;
- diabetic ketoacidosis;
- renal dysfunction;
- chronic heart failure;
- lactation period;
- the severe gastrointestinal tract diseases, including paresis of the stomach;
- acute pancreatitis;
- children and adolescents up to 18 years old.
With caution: in people taking oral medications that require rapid absorption from the gastrointestinal tract; in people aged 75 and over.
Where to Buy Trulicity?
People looking to buy Trulicity 1.5 mg / 0.5 ml solution to control blood glucose level or any other products for diabetes mellitus type 1 or type are welcome to visit our website Insulin.store. We are a Canadian pharmaceutical company that specializes in distributing medications like insulin and insulin-like supplements. We offer various drugs from the best manufacturers and the most beneficial prices that are more affordable than the local US market.
To place an order, first, check the ‘How to order page’ to get acquainted with the information on the rules of placing an order. Please note that you have to provide a valid prescription from the doctor after you add the product to the cart. Otherwise, we will not be able to proceed with your order.
If you have any questions or need a consultation, our sales managers and customer support representatives are always there, ready to help you out. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time during our operating hours!